Friday, August 10, 2007

What I've Been Reading...




A friend suggested I read "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer as a way to pass the time. It worked... for a day! Next I put the sequel "New Moon" on hold and waited patiently to read that one. It took me two days, and wasn't quite as captivating as the first, but still a great read. Truly I cannot comprehend what I like about these books. It must be the writing, because the storyline is just so silly and immature I'm embarassed to say that I am so into books about a highschooler and her vampire boyfriend! The third, "Eclipse" came out on my birthday, and I am the 36th person with it on hold at the library. I'm thinking of using some birthday money to go and purchase it tomorrow. This weekend there will be a "new moon" and so I'm considering getting my palm read or doing something superstitious to see if my baby will be born! Anyways, just thought I would share some fun summer reads...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those that don't read comments on the 'boring' entries, you miss out on this great news:

Renee had her baby today. Details to follow

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear about everything.

Nicole said...

congrats on the long and exciting wait. I am happy the prego thing is over for you, now the fun really starts. Can not wait to hear all the details.

Rachel said...

This series seems to be all the rage! Oh and congrats! It's about time, right!!!!!???

Dana and ohana said...

Congrats! I hope all went well! Rest up and I would love to hear details soon!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...