Monday, June 11, 2007

Family Building

My sister brought us a fun little building project that I put Mr. Man and the kids up to this morning. It was a tool box, and everyone really got into it - I think we're going to need to do more building projects together! Mr. Man is talking about building a house.... I'm thinking more along the lines of a birdhouse for now!!!
Little E had his own ideas about how the pieces should be glued and nailed together... he got out his glue stick (notice the blue) and really went to town!

After the building was complete, we of course had to paint our tool box! Hindsight says we should have stripped down the kids before they undertook this activity, but instead we had to strip them down and hose them after the fact!


Fun times!

4 comments:

libbie said...

That sounds like so much fun. I am always looking for ideas like that to do with my kids. What a good idea!

Rachel said...

Just getting caught up on your blog! What sweet pictures, and I love the Sarah Maclachlan (spell check please) spin on the icecream post. What a super fun project for the kids...I especially like the painted leg! :)

Lily said...

Reading your weeks events I must say that you are very active considering you are on bedrest :)
Life is truly an adventure at your household.

Shauna said...

So good to have MR. Man Back. . .I know that when Tim is around our little world runs just alittle bit smoother and the kids LOVE IT! Looks like tons of fun! :)

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...