Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Discovery

I recently added a site tracker to my blog and I have to admit to becoming a bit obsessed with trying to figure out who is actually visiting my blog. There are those I know, there are people who link to me from some of your blogs and than there are the complete strangers who run into me by accident by googling (is that a word?) something random like "bedtime charts" or "how many days tell halloween" -(this is verbatim from one of you!). It's the Nancy Drew in me, I suppose, but I am loving this new detective work. Just today was a discovery that got me really excited: somebody in Morocco is reading my site! Not only that, whoever they are, they are reading my writing in French!!! I looked into it a bit, and for your reading pleasure, you can also visit me in Spanish!!! So you can read and you can run, but with this detective around you cannot hide!!! (Shall we google detective and Nancy Drew now???)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were born with 'detective' blood!!! It's all British, as I find your Father sitting in bed late at night re-reading Sherlock Holmes!!!!

LollyGirl said...

Hey, which counter are you using? Yours sounds way more high-tech than mine. Sounds fun!

Lori said...

Now I'm feeling foolish about checking for blog updates so often! Thanks a lot! ;)

Topher said...

Jenny's got the same thing..OCD, I mean a blog tracker thing. It's ok, though. After the first week or so, she got better. It is cool, though, that she can see who all's lurking. I guess you saw by now that I looked at your blog from work earlier today without commenting - shame on me.

Kristy said...

I want a site tracker! How do I make that happen?

Anne Marie said...

Wow! Well, you obviously have some interesting posts that people all across the world are reading.

My Many Coloured Days said...

http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=home

I like to click on "Recent Visitors" and "By Location"

ENJOY!!!

(This is not to be read by Kathleen by strict order of her husband gr - this could be hazardous to your health!)

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...