Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Choo Choo:Ethan Thomas Turned 2






Two posts in one day is kind of serious business... but I did have to mention the event that took place yesterday - or else it would be forever missed on this blog!
Ethan turned 2! (pictures are at 1 week old, 1 year old and then 2 - gotta love that little mischievous smile!)

Some fun things you might want to know about me now that I’m 2:
· I LOVE trains (especially Thomas), Dora, Bob the builder and ROCKET!
· I Love Cats… and my favorite food is BANANAS!
· My favourite colour is BLUE!
· I Like to Colour, glue, and play with Legos, Trains and Little People!
· I am Fearless and Am King of the Playground!
· I am stubborn, independent and very confident… some of my favourite phrases are: “I Did it”, “That’s a No-no!” and “I Want—Too!” - that last one must be due to being the third child!


ETHAN

2 comments:

Andrea Hardee said...

Hi Renee! Ethan sure has grown up since I last saw him. Glad to see things are going well. ;) Andrea from 2nd ward.

Kelli France said...

Hey, I recognize that newborn picture. He's grown up a lot since I took that photo.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...