Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kung Fu Fighting

When my parents were visiting my two big boys were telling them all about their Taekwondo skills and "moves" and my Dad made the mistake of boasting about his "black belt." You know, the one that matches his black dress shoes. Little E wanted to show the man up, and a little spur ensued. I think Little E tired his Granddady out...


Look at the moves my Dad has! And check out Little E's unimpressed face.
And look what happened when my Mom was trying to read a serious book to the kids.... I only wish I could say that this never happens. It's kung fu krazy at our house.

1 comment:

Scott and Tisha said...

too funny- Dad had told me about this, but its even funnier when you see the pictures!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...