Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Stand Back!"

We've been having more snot rockets... the most embarrassing one being in the middle of church when I was on my last kleenex and the boy had to hold his hands to his face and walk past everyone to go to the restroom to get cleaned up.

In searching for fun books to read during winter break, I came across this one - thinking of the boy and his issues. Let me tell you, it is a very fun read and such a hilarious story. The writing is wonderful and the pictures will make you laugh out loud and tell the story themselves. I definitely recommend checking out this book: "Stand Back," Said the Elephant, "I'm Going to Sneeze!"

No comments:

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...