Saturday, June 17, 2006

You Are Our Hero Daddy!


What makes Daddy happy?
Julia: when we listen and obey
Tyler: play with him and go pee on the potty
Ethan: doggies

What makes Daddy mad?
J: when we don’t obey
T: I don’t go pee on the potty
E: poop

If you could give Daddy anything in the world, what would it be?
J: a date
T: go pee on the potty, and a BIG BIG cookie
E: mmmmaaa (kissy sounds)

What’s the nicest thing about Daddy?
J: that he smiles a lot and he loves one another
T: go pee on the potty
E: mmmmaaaa

What does Daddy look like?
J: looks like he’s tall, and he’s so big and he looks like a handsome king (and I love him all)
T: brown
E: dada

What do you like best about Daddy?
J: I like about him is that I like him a lot and he likes to hold me and calls me his baby girl
T: I love to go on the boat with him
E: no response

What do you like to do with Daddy?
J: I like to go swimming with him and I like when he holds me like a baby. I like to go under the sea like Ariel.
T: swimming, and go out of the water cause I’m scared of the water
E: bath

Happy Father's Day Superman!
(picture titled: "Even Superman Needs a Dad")

3 comments:

Topher said...

E, poop makes me mad, too. Happy Father's Day, G.

Kristy said...

Love it! It's fun to hear what the kids' take on dad is.

Michelle said...

That was so cute! Your kiddos gave some great responses - love the potty ones. I did something similar for Peter, asking Parker questions like "Where does Daddy live?" His response? "Daddy lives at school!"

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...