Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Family Reunion

The "S" family recently had our first "official" family reunion.  It's been years (does anyone know how many exactly) since we've all been together.  My parents, all of my five siblings, and our spouses/children travelled near and far to spend a couple of days together sleeping, eating, talking, playing.  It was a much anticipated, very worthwhile time spent together in a great cabin.  When asking my kids their favourite parts of the reunion, these were the responses I got:

PRIZES


TRAMPOLINE (how do I NOT have a picture of Uncle K on here?)



MINUTE TO WIN IT





Going "whooooooo" on the cups



CHOPPING WOOD



GUESSING PEOPLE'S FAVOURITE SONGS


I think I most enjoyed hanging out and watching all of our family members interact and just "be."
 




Can't wait for the family photos we were tortured into taking.
Looking forward to our next reunion.

4 comments:

Scott and Tisha said...

8 years, the last time we were ALL together was when I got home from my mission. It was lots of fun- great pics!

Memories On The Go said...

Thanks for blogging about our reunion! It was all that I hoped for and much more :) Great photos of all our different activities--we made a lot of memories in less than 48 hours!

Roy Saunderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roy Saunderson said...

What a lovely summary of a great family reunion. You captured some fun shots and special thoughts. Thanks for sharing!! Love ya!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...