Monday, November 21, 2011

Since I Last Blogged...

~we drove up to Canada to visit some family
~we came home to a huge snowstorm and the GT snow racers we had ordered had arrived
~lots of sledding, or "tobogganing" as we Canadians call it
~one kid throwing up all night long
~projects and assignments due
~Cub Scout rain-gutter regala
~parent teacher conferences
~family's new favourite game is Disney's Apples to Apples - and it is played CONSTANTLY
~more snow storms
~Little E got a haircut (just a trim mind you)
~Christmas shopping
~girls night out to see the new Breaking Dawn movie
~bought a HUGE turkey for Thanksgiving
~gave myself a list of what I need to do before I'm allowed to get on the internet... um, yeah... so I didn't much


1 comment:

Memories On The Go said...

You certainly have been busy!! Most of your activities made me smile, others I'm glad are over for you and whoever was not well. When life slows down, need to see some pictures of the trimmed hair cut, game playing and 'sledding'.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...