Monday, July 12, 2010

Overheard

Across the street from us is a vacant field. When we first moved in there were two horses there. They vacationed somewhere else during the long winter and are now back. Every child in our neighborhood claims ownership to these beasts and each child or family has named them as well. Last night we walked across to admire, pet and feed Spotlight and Brownie (according to Little E) some oats. Little E was very protective of them, and hated that some of his siblings would continue to pet WHILE feeding them. He would scream and yelp over it, but my favourite was this line:

"Would you pet me while I was eating? I don't think so."

2 comments:

Roy Saunderson said...

Tell, Little E. that Granddady agrees with him.

The Wilsons said...

Absolutely. Hilarious. :)

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...