Friday, July 02, 2010

Just Me


It's way too late at night, and I should be journaling or thinking inside my mind... yet I'm letting it all spill out into the world wide web.

I've been thinking a lot about life, and love, and what's really important. I'm so touched by the lives and people I've been able to know and love in even my short lifetime. Honored, really. So many great spirits have touched mine. And I'm grateful. Grateful to have known love in so many shapes and forms. Aching for those who have yet to feel it, or those who have lost that lovin' feeling for a time. I've been there too. I think mostly, as I contemplate life and love in the wee hours of the night, that I'm grateful for those moments where I've felt known and loved - and not just by those around me. I know that there is a God who loves each one of us, and the He works through us to share that love with others. I can't tell you what that means to me. Precious really.

I hope that I can emanate that love. And miraculously, God allows us to be that medium. Even though it's just me. You are loved.

1 comment:

Boyz Zone said...

What a great post!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...