Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bubble Gun = Hours of Fun

We brought one of Little E's birthday presents, a bubble gun, with us on his "last day of preschool picnic". (And yes, my little guy had a birthday and is now, sob, the big FIVE!) I cannot tell you how much fun we had with this... even though my shorts were soaked from being "shot." Once The Toddler awoke from his impromptu nap, he confiscated the bubble gun and spent the rest of the day making millions of bubbles. So far I have only changed the batteries once, but I have refilled the bubble formula what feels like an infinite amount of times!

3 comments:

Kate said...

A favorite 5 year old birthday gift in this house. They are worth every penny, and a summer essential. We love bubble guns and need to make our summer 2009 purchase!

Jeanette said...

looks like fun! My kids love their's also! I haven't tried this yet, but my friend has and likes it. Here's a bubble solution you can make at home:
Bubble Solution:
1 gallon water
1 cup dish soap
½ cup corn syrup
Mix together with a spoon.
It's worth a shot. I keep meaning to try it......Have fun!

Hoosier Mama said...

Where's the picture of Greg at the camp-out?? I'm waiting!!!! :)

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...