Thursday, May 14, 2009

Comment Moderation

Earlier this week I decided that I was going to leave a comment on every blog I read. Not necessarily each post, but in each sitting of reading an individual's blog I would leave a comment. It's been fun. I'm not a "big" commenter, and rarely comment on blogs whose author's I don't know personally - and now there are a lot of them! So I've thrown all cares to the world: (What if "they" - these wonderful blogs which I stalk - come and read MY measly little blog? What will "they" think of my commenting on "their" blog?)

At any rate, I feel more involved in my reading, feel like a better friend to those of you I do know and love, and it's also limited my casual blog reading. I will sit and browse my reader and think, "now, do I really have time to read AND comment?" And I've played a lot more games with my kids this week, because, honestly, that takes less thought! So, are you up for the challenge?



7 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't always comment, but I ALWAYS read! :)

Andrea Hardee said...

Lurker here... thanks for making the blogosphere a better place. :)

Debbi said...

you know me- I comment! :) usually.

joy said...

nope :)

ok, maybe.

The Wilsons said...

Aw, man...I have to be interactive?!? :) I do think I should be a better commenter. But whether or not I'm up to the challenge--well, that remains to be seen!

Mamabug said...

I might give it a try. Although it is a little hard to type because my baby (she still is one even if she is 18 months) threw up on the keyboard. How do you clean that up? I think the "h" key might be permanently stuck. Every time I press the H key down - I get a horrid whiff on stomach acid. Fun times.

Nicole said...

I read your blog, I really enjoy it and am always amazed that you have a personal Journal too! How do you do that?! Anyway thanks for writing...

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...