Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm Thankful for Toilet Paper

My list of assignments, presentations, and final exams seems to be never ending.
The countdown is on.  I already know what I'm going to do on my first day of no school!

Gratefully we had a reprieve from "life" and enjoyed Thanksgiving with my sweet sister and her fun family.  I didn't do any homework at all!  We had a great time, but now I have to catch up... so I'll hopefully post more later.

I got a call from the public schools today with a sick child needing to be picked up.  One of the first of the semester, for that I am grateful (though it comes at a bad time)!

Amidst the rising stress in my home and body, I need to remember to be grateful!

We played the toilet paper game over Thanksgiving.  Everyone had to take as much toilet paper as they guesstimate they use in a day.  My boys went a little crazy, but then paid for it... for each toilet paper square taken they had to say one thing they are thankful for.  It was fun.

Today I am thankful for toilet paper.  And for my sister who talked to me on the phone while I was in the bathroom today.  We have no shame.

4 comments:

The Wilsons said...

This made me smile today!!

Scott and Tisha said...

The game was fun! and you look so cute in your apron, I love that we have no shame it help with multi tasking, when you gotta go you gotta go! Love ya! Thanks for having us!

Unknown said...

I love how you ended with "we have no shame", and the title of the following post is "T.M.I.".

;)

Dana and ohana said...

i talk to my sister ALL the time from the bathroom! We have no shame either. you go girl.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...