Saturday, July 18, 2009

Preventing Osteoporosis

We got good mail today. Anything much bigger than an envelope gets delivered right to our door by our favourite mail lady. And as she approached the excitement in our home reached an all time high. The package contained fun goodies for everyone, including my most favourite Canadian chocolate bar. And more than one too! I have already eaten two of them, but without the guilt... this time I noticed a special checkmark on the packaging that told me my candy of choice was a good source of calcium. I'm feeling a bit calcium deficient, and would hate to break any bones in the future... and I love me my Aero bars!!! Thanks Mom!


For any of you Canadians out there, do you remember those great commercials from the 80s for Aero bar??? The "What are you doing?" "Nothing, nothing!" "What are you eating?" "Nothing nothing!" I wish I could find them on youtube or somewhere - LOVED those commercials.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good source of calcium ha ha! I saw that about double chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Eric has passed three kidney stones this week! Wahoo! I may just break down and write about it.
Miss you!
Jen

Jodie said...

I think I'm feeling a little calcium deficient as well. Where can I get me some of those??! (I already know the answer) :) They look tasty!

Amy said...

Beating Osteoporosis never sounded so fun!

Amy said...

So I am just very impressed with you. Other than trying to trade oe of children in for a car you seem to be quite an amzing mother. I wish we lived close so that I could shadow you for a day. I can't believ your clothes inventory list. I also can't believe your lunch assmebly line. You just really impress me.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...