Thursday, January 03, 2013

"I really look up to being a gangster"

My printer is bezerk.  Seriously.  Worst purchase we have ever made.  We've had so many "issues" with this stinkin' thing.  At any rate, I keep bugging Mr. Man at work to print out little things for me.  The internet is wonderful and I don't have a standard "interview" sheet that we do each New Year, but I have a plethora of print-outs to choose from - everyone seems to post all their great ideas, which gives me more time to not think, but do.  New Years day I had the kiddos fill in a pretty simple interview sheets.  My heart melted when Mr. T suggested that everyone share theirs.  I wasn't going to push for it, but loved that he wanted to share and also hear what others had written.

Here are a few of my favourite outtakes:

Little J (5)
I really like to wear PJs
I wish I could be a cat
When I get older I want to do rockets
I really look up to the sky
I would describe myself as coloring
I want to practice coloring

Little E (8)
I really like to wear gangster clothes
When I grow up I want to be a gangster
I love it when I sleep in the closet (FYI - this is by choice and a strange new infatuation over the break!)
I wish I could be Tony Stark
When I get older I want to be a gangster
I really look up to being a gangster

Mr. T (9)
When I grow up I want to be an engineer or scientist
I would describe myself as an engineer
I wish I was an engineer
I love it when daddy helps me build
My favorite memory is my family
When I get older I want to engineer

Miss J (12)
When I grow up I want to be a surgeon
I would describe myself as awesome
My favorite memory is on my 8th birthday we went to a HUGE water slide hotel
The best thing about me is I'm plain awesome
When I grow up I want to drive
I really look up to my parents

Pictures they drew of themselves:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that Miss J has already accomplished her goals. She IS awesome!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...