Monday, January 14, 2013

Blessed & Blubbery

Life is never perfect.  But it's amazing to look around every once in a while and experience a perfect moment in life.  The more of these moments I capture, acknowledge, and appreciate, the more life feels perfect to me.  Not perfect in the way you would expect perfection to feel or look like, but perfect in that it's just what I never knew I always wanted.

I had a cousin pass away recently.  Unfortunately I didn't know him well, but he was only a few years older than me with young children of his own, and the proximity of that reflection can be profound.

Every day I get to spend with my family is a blessed day indeed.

Dirty dishes, crumbs on the counters, carpools and attitudes included.

2 comments:

Memories On The Go said...

Like you I have become more aware of making memories. Indeed, life is short. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings.

Miss C said...

kinda like the song "something perfect" by micheal mclean, you should look it up and listen to it.
it may be on the cd i made for you a while back.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...