Monday, August 04, 2014

Thursday, July 24 JACOB

Today was my Dad's birthday.  And I had fun eating his cake and I also had fun with him in his office eating and being with him.  We brought him fish tacos for lunch.  I liked his birthday a lot.  He turns one year older every year.  And I turn one year older too.  My Dad plays board games with us and my Dad also eats with us and my Dad also has fun a lot at the beach with us.  And we have fun with him swimming in the water.  He had a pineapple cheesecake from Ted's Bakery.  Daddy blew out the candles and he had one candle glowing. That means that he has one girlfriend.  And we gave him a BYUH sweatshirt and postcards.


By Jacob Gideon Gilpin*







2 comments:

Memories On The Go said...

Wow--what a FUN day you had, Jacob on your Dad's Birthday!! Such good food--like the pineapple cheescake from Ted's--looked delicious. Good to hear your Dad only has 1 girlfriend--your Mom :)

Miss C said...

What a gorgeous cake! Sounds like you have a GREAT Dad, Jacob.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...