Monday, August 04, 2014

Question & Answer with Julia






What do you like most about Hawaii?
what i like most about hawaii is the Beaches.

How is Hawaii different from Montana?

The weather is very different here in hawaii then in montana.
 
How is Hawaii similar to Montana?
Both areas have mountains.

What do you miss most about home?
I miss my house and friends.


What do you think you will miss most about Hawaii when we go home?
when i go home i wil miss the heat and beaches.

What is your favourite thing to do in Hawaii?

I love going to the beach and boogie boarding. 

What is your favourite beach?  Why?

Hukilow is my favorite because it has great waves and soft sand.

2 comments:

Memories On The Go said...

Oh my, Julia you are so very beautiful!!! Not surprised to hear that you love the beaches and will miss them. You have loved the beaches in Hawaii from the time you were born :) When you were only 2 weeks old, I would take you to those beautiful beaches and you were one happy girl!!

Miss C said...

Julia, you are so grown up! Love the last picture!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...