Tuesday, March 06, 2012

my kids are cute


At the pet store today a dog went up to Little J and sniffed him.

J: That dog tried to sniff me, Mom.
Me: That's okay, he's just curious about you. Just like you get curious sometimes.
J: Yeah. But I don't SNIFF people.

In the car on our way to taekwondo we saw a man walking beside his horse alone the sidewalk of the main road. I was excited to point out something unusual to the kiddos. Their reactions were priceless.

Miss J: That's random.
Little E (our cowboy): That looks familiar for my imagination.

2 comments:

The Wilsons said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!!

Kyle said...

I knew your kids were some of the best, but thanks for giving an example of just how great they are!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...