Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother's Day Tokens

From Miss J:
"Dear Mom,
Thank you for loving me, cheering me on, and giving me the life that I love!

I will always remember when we read "Anne (with an e) of Green Gables" and how you did funny voices and we would laugh at the silly things Anne would say and do. Hopefully we can read the second book, it would be loads of fun!!

Mom, what I love most about you is you always find a way to give us love, you care so much about us, you tell vary funny jokes, and you share the love equally between the boys but not me, I get more love... kidding, you share love equally.

My favorite things to do with you are making cool cards, and reading books together. Happy Mothers Day. I love you Mom, Love Miss J"

From Mr. T:
"Mom You're the best mom. Your eyes are as green as green grass. Your hair is as blond as gold. Another thing about you is when I am sad or hurt you cuddle with me. Next, you are so good at baking. Finally, you are good at bowling. I love you, do you love me? Mr. T."

From Little E:
My mom's name is MOM
My mom is 23 YEARS OLD
My mom likes to COLER
My mom has GREEN eyes
My mom weighs this much (crossed out 22)
My moms birthday in on AGEST
My mom's favorite food is CHOKLET
My mom likes to help me GET DREST
My mom is the best at LANDRY

I love you Mom! XOXOXXO Little E."

4 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

these are the best gifts :)

Miss C said...

so incredibly cute and i love the anne of green gable references!

Scott and Tisha said...

too cute- I especially love little E's spelling!Oh and I want to hear your voices for Anne of Green Gables when we come next!

The Wilsons said...

These are priceless and beautiful!!!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...