Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Aloha!

There's no time for catch up.

I'm now in summer school for my first time ever. Talk about LONG classes, since these courses are being crunched down to fit into six weeks. And TONS of reading. I started yesterday and already have a mid-term next Tuesday. However I am so far very interested in the content, so that helps a lot. And it's only for six weeks.

Life keeps on rolling.

But for eight glorious days, time did seem to stand still as Mr. Man and I took off for a long-awaited and well-deserved child-less vacation back to Hawaii - where we first began our married life.

Here's a tease, but I want to record our day-by-days for memory sake when I have more moments to twiddle away on the computer. At any rate, we're alive and well and I should be back to blogging.... I can't believe how behind I am in not only blogging but blog reading too...



5 comments:

libbie said...

So good to see you guys! Happy Summer School!

Camie said...

Hooray for tropical getaways!! I'm so happy you spent the time together--what a well-deserved trip for both of you!

Miss C said...

wow that turtle is amazing, and the two of you look great on the beach, sooo jelous!

Debbi said...

Hot couple in the hot sun-- nothing better! Good luck on those midterms.

The Wilsons said...

Summer school is INSANE...and I've never tried to do it as a mother! But you'll do wonderfully, of course, and it will be over soon!

SWEET vacation; glad you got a wonderful break. Can't wait to read all about it later!

Good luck!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...