Monday, July 31, 2006

Words of Wisdom?

The other day, on our drive up to the cottage when the boys were sleeping and Julia was off in la-la-land, Grandma and I were talking. At one point Grandma spat out a word that sounds like sit but isn't quite, followed by a "excuse me". Julia piped right up, "Um, Grandma, you just said a bad word". Grandma apologized profusely, completely acknowledging that what she has said was wrong. I was astonished, and said, a little embarassed - "How does she know that's a bad word anyways?" I'd love to blame it on the President, but I think it may be from the Queen of the castle. Oh........

No comments:

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...