Tuesday, January 07, 2014

2013 in Review Part II

March
Playdates (yes, I even make friends do jobs  - folding laundry in this case - when they want to play wii)

Dr. Seuss' Bday


Science and other Hobbies





Mom/Grandma Packages in the Mail


Home Improvement: Tile in Mudroom

5 year old Trip

Travelling

(Hoover Dam.  Can you tell who is scared of heights?  I can't blame him, I was nowhere near when this pic was taken, I stayed on solid ground thank you very much!)

Spring Break in AZ










My First Pedicure (with my mother-in-law and my daughter)

Mr. Man's Race in AZ





Field Trips

Easter



The Blanket Tragedy and Miracle



April
Mr. T's Bday




Saw my First Broadway

Auntie's Graduation




Awards and Accomplishments






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these highlights! Keep them coming!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...